Monday, June 18, 2007

Ah.

This will be the quickest and worst post I have ever made+

I am teaching at an orphanage 2 days a week and working to build my mud shack out in the village other days+

In this internet cafe I am hearing, for the fourth time, the R. Kelly and Celine Dion duet which is entitled, if I'm not mistaken, "I'm your Angel"+

I'm putting a picture of my Chaco tan up because it is cooler than anything, ever+

Little children aged about 2 run crying when they see me. I scare the crap out of them. I am white+

The return of faucet-arse: Something I ate made me make that music again. Feels somehow comforting. Splattery+

There is also another picture. You can see it; it is found below the other picture. It is of me and the homies after the fourth day of construction on the shack. We rule+

4 Comments:

Blogger trcdkk said...

You're white, AND you have a scary beard. Either of those two things could be scaring the children. My vote is on the latter.

2:09 PM  
Blogger The DJ said...

dude. nice crib yo.

im surprised though, I was expecting grass, leaves and donkey shit to be the main ingredients to a hut. Im excitedly wrong.

you and your tan look healthy and generally happy. i must say that is one of the BEST quality Chaco tans I've ever seen. You've won an honorable mention.

Cheers from America.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that the facial roughage may be the source of the scariness. Oh, well; just remember Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls: You are "Equet-su Ocha" Congrats on the IBS, and your hut wall isn't straight.

8:31 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA!!! Not since Eminem have I seen a white guy pose so seamlessly with a crew of black dudes.

+MJ

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home