Sunday, July 23, 2006

Two Gold Stars

for the Christian Science Monitor (no religious affiliation, by the way). They had a great article about the need for public debate on religion's role in politics, quoting from an eloquent Obama speech on the topic. AND, they cited real, sensible references on the Middle East and Somalia. AND, at least one piece wasn't afraid to paint Iran in a bad light--using plausible arguments--which is something I never see strictly-left sources doing. AND! there was this commentary about bias and balance--excellent.

I wonder how many people now cruise into this blog because of buzz words that end up Googled . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

glad you finally found your news source. now you can share with the rest of us who don't really read the news. so the pictures from beach volleyball turned out hillarious. i think you have a promising future in sports advertisement. i keep trying to post them on my blog but I SUCK AT TECHNOLOGY!!!! so anyway, hopefully they'll be there soon...

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam,

You're a good man, and I appreciate your thoughts on news sources. The problem is that there are 101 other critiques online on news sources out there. I like this blog because I don't see you often and it helps me keep up with how you are. I care about how you are, not how you perceive news sources. How about if you go back to talking about how you are and what you're thinking?

We should get together sometime.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home