Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I guess this is now a blog about news stuff

Or at least this is what I'll be doing with it for a little while. Getting informed is important, and I have been a stale meatloaf of ennui (a word which I have used twice today--I am a complete slut for cool-sounding and cool-meaning words) as of late, SO . . . yeah. Just so. News and stuff.

Reason Online is still in, though they were about to be out. Today's article about hybrids is kind of mediocre--citing some pretty far-right sources and making a good point in a bad way; but they get points for having Cathy Young as a writer, who as nearly as I can tell is cool--good feminist, casts stones at libs AND cons.

Meh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Only after reading your blog does that comment completely crack me up.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home