Saturday, January 21, 2006

Pikshers


While I am to computers what Brittney Spears is to acting ("Crossroads," baby), I'm attempting to show you a nearly sunken boat and a fisherman pulling up his net. How rustic. Keep in mind that this picture took longer to upload than it takes you Americans to do your taxes online nowadays. So LOOK HARD and appreciate it and somehow apply it to your life.


And here's what I would look like as an emaciated, distraught, Dengue-ridden Peace Corps volunteer. I took this like 3 months ago so I'd have something to show people if I wanted pity at some point. In reality, I am just posing. But dang it looks convincing.

4 Comments:

Blogger jason vande brake said...

Adam, I appreciate what you went through to share this boat pictire with us. Still loving the blog and dealing with deep feelings of pity and fear evoked by the photo of emaciated you. ACTING!!!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam,

Whether trying to talk to a beautiful Asian woman who speaks English, or dodging the dengue, always remember Jack Palance's words of wisdom:

Confidence is very sexy..................don't you think?

"More" Luke

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blast. My link doesn't seem to work. Please go to:

http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2006-01-22_1975772598758388/tv/commercials/confidence.wav

6:02 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Love it. Can't hear the sound on this coal-powered unit, but I remember the Skin Bracer ad well, complete with Jack's truck-driver-esque nasal breathing.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home